02 December 2008

Water Bottle Sock

This was a fun one to do. Every night I freeze about 1/3 to 1/2 of my bottle of water, then fill with water when I'm ready to go, and it keeps my water nice and cold at work. And the bottle sock absorbs any condensation that accumulates on the bottle. It's actually gotten me to drink a lot more water which is a good thing. :O)

Water Bottle Sock

That "flower" section on the top half was a first for me... It was a little confusing at first and I had to try it, frog it, and try it again, but once I figured it out it was kind of fun to do. I actually did this at work in under 4 hours! Yeah, it gets kinda slow at work at night. LOL

I found the free pattern HERE. This fits a 24 oz. water bottle perfectly and it has a neat little drawstring at the top. Why not use a bigger bottle? I like to drink water, but not THAT much! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment