03 December 2008

Cushy Slippers

These are slippers I made for a birthday gift. They were relatively easy to do and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. They actually look better on the feet than they do in the picture though, I think. LOL

Padded Sole Slippers

They have a double layer sole - the pattern called for 2 separate soles made and then crocheted together one on top of the other. They feel so wonderfully cushy on the feet! I may just have to add that aspect to other slipper patterns I do if I can.

I found the pattern for these Padded Sole Slippers on Ravelry HERE. (You need to be a member of Ravelry to view this pattern, but if you crochet or knit, it is worth joining and it's free!) Again, I used worsted weight yarn I had in my stash. I can't wait to give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment