15 December 2008

Striped Keyhole Scarf

Another Christmas gift is complete! I made this Striped Keyhole Scarf for my Grandmother. She is 90 years old and going strong!


Striped Keyhole Scarf

I just love this pattern! I saw a similar type of scarf for sale on the internet, but I could not find a pattern for what I wanted, so I made one! You can find it HERE. It's really quite easy to make.

Now, on to the next gift! I have 2 hats yet to make, finish the trim on one scarf, get the buttons for my DOG SWEATER, and crochet the rest of my SNOWFLAKE ORNIES.
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I really like your scarf, and these keyhole kinds are pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren I love this Scarf but i can not open the link it says its not there

    ReplyDelete
  3. It fine Lauren I found your work on ravelry thanks Its lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! I didn't realize the link was wrong... I will update. God Bless!

      Delete
  4. Lauren, the link is still not working....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANG! Thought I changed that... Okay, the link is now correct here. However, I need to update my website where the patterns are. My computer now uses Linux so I need to get onto hubby's laptop to change the pdf link on the page. Here is the link to my Ravelry page which has the correct link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/striped-keyhole-scarf

      Delete